welcome to ownage-pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to ownage-pkz owner is Crip

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» get more facebook likes xt
Lebron's Mod App EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:44 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f9
Lebron's Mod App EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:16 pm by Guest

» bots for runescape
Lebron's Mod App EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:04 am by Guest

» barleans flax oil capsules
Lebron's Mod App EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:52 am by Guest

» Practically as cheap as download
Lebron's Mod App EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» Free Emergency Medicine Handbook
Lebron's Mod App EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:08 pm by Guest

» fish oil dietary supplement
Lebron's Mod App EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 pm by Guest

» free slot machines win cash
Lebron's Mod App EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 pm by Guest

» Cheap TRAMADOL in Santa Ana
Lebron's Mod App EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 pm by Guest

Owner is CRIP
Lebron's Mod App 89.212.245.110
vote

Lebron's Mod App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lebron

Lebron's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Lebron's Mod App   Lebron's Mod App EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:02 am

Ingame Name:Lebron
Forum Name:Lebron
Score: I dont know
Do you got experience in Moderator: Yeah ive only been MOD once old sever named darkroom508 anyways yeah i have some experience not saying im was the best MOD but yeah i do Shocked
Why you want to be Moderator: First of all Dave and Santa are never on the Sever Only people thats on is Torii(Her Account got Hacked) Yowwwwww(His account got glitched) So no mods are on and we got these fucking faggets droping claws before they die and shit im getting pissed all they do is 1 item with a fucking dds(Sorry for Lang) Anyways yeah thats why i want to be....... affraid
Why should we accept you: I'm Good at this and i think this sever is pretty kool.... alien
How Long You Playing in the Server: about 4weeks now
Do you promise to follow the rules:Yes whenever a new person spawns by the bank i tell the ::rules ::pray ::smoke lmfaooooooo

-Lebron
Back to top Go down

Lebron's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron's Mod App   Lebron's Mod App EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Lebby :]. i support your very clear application here, it's was distinct and very clear.
you made alot of sense in it and the rant parts of our accounts being screwed up i support
also.
you deserve mod of course no matter what... any admin says....

-Torii

:Moderator
Back to top Go down
Santa

Lebron's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron's Mod App   Lebron's Mod App EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:16 am

Lebron wrote:
Ingame Name:Lebron
Forum Name:Lebron
Score: I dont know
Do you got experience in Moderator: Yeah ive only been MOD once old sever named darkroom508 anyways yeah i have some experience not saying im was the best MOD but yeah i do Shocked
Why you want to be Moderator: First of all Dave and Santa are never on the Sever Only people thats on is Torii(Her Account got Hacked) Yowwwwww(His account got glitched) So no mods are on and we got these fucking faggets droping claws before they die and shit im getting pissed all they do is 1 item with a fucking dds(Sorry for Lang) Anyways yeah thats why i want to be....... affraid
Why should we accept you: I'm Good at this and i think this sever is pretty kool.... alien
How Long You Playing in the Server: about 4weeks now
Do you promise to follow the rules:Yes whenever a new person spawns by the bank i tell the ::rules ::pray ::smoke lmfaooooooo

-Lebron

First of all, both me and dave were active on the 508, a lot more active than Torii.
But since I guess you are from US or Canada you probebly think me and Dave are inactive since we are from Europe. So we can only be active in the night (for us) on the weekends. Since we got school the other days.

And second part, we are not currently looking for staff since we are 2 admins and 2 mods.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Lebron's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron's Mod App   Lebron's Mod App EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:51 am

Dropping claws, If your anoyed that people do that, and we dont stop them, fun go on and try to prove when they drop their claws, it aint that easy because you cant prove it.

And 1 iteming, We've banned tons of people for 1 iteming, we invented the 1iteming rule.

So i suport Santa, you must be an eastern or western time zone.

-Dave
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

Lebron's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron's Mod App   Lebron's Mod App Empty

Back to top Go down

Lebron's Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
welcome to ownage-pkz :: Applycation Center-
Jump to: