welcome to ownage-pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to ownage-pkz owner is Crip

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» get more facebook likes xt
Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:44 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f9
Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:16 pm by Guest

» bots for runescape
Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:04 am by Guest

» barleans flax oil capsules
Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:52 am by Guest

» Practically as cheap as download
Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:31 pm by Guest

» Free Emergency Medicine Handbook
Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:08 pm by Guest

» fish oil dietary supplement
Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 pm by Guest

» free slot machines win cash
Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 pm by Guest

» Cheap TRAMADOL in Santa Ana
Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 pm by Guest

Owner is CRIP
Torii, Administrator Applicant 89.212.245.110
vote

Torii, Administrator Applicant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Torii, Administrator Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Torii, Administrator Applicant   Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:54 pm

[center]Ingame Name:Torii (mod)
Forum Name:Torii B

Do you got experience in Admin: Yes, i have had about 2 admin promotions in different servers before in the past.
Why you want to be Admin:I want to be Administrator because I follow the rules as a moderator and make sure that people also are following rules. I also like the feeling of new people joining the server and being able to help them whatever the cause. I feel like i can do great as an administrator.
Why should we accept you:I have been a member of this server for a few weeks now and i feel like i can do alot better with a promotion! Smile
How Long You Are Playing In The Server: It's been a few weeks and i plan on playing for a long time i have no need to leave the server that i like and that i respect.
Do you promise to follow the rules:Always and i can show a good example to others not to also.[/
center]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Torii, Administrator Applicant   Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:28 pm

you may post if you have comments!
Back to top Go down
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Torii, Administrator Applicant   Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:01 am

To start off with, Remove the spam, show that you aint competent for the position.

And sure, something short for Mod, but for admin you should atleast have done a half page.

Not suporting, to little effort, show that you wont go in for the position.

-Dave
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com

PostSubject: Re: Torii, Administrator Applicant   Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptySun May 23, 2010 11:27 am

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• ( Torii

Last edited by Torii B on Wed May 26, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Torii, Administrator Applicant   Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:39 pm

"on" btw.

Well its not hard.

Mainly describe in detail what you've done to deserve admin.

Not like.
"I help people"

Well intresting...how?

Or, I reqruit people. Well intresting, thats what every one do, what make you so special.

And you need to be dumb brain dead monkey to not be able to fill out a "suiteble" application.

Express detailedfull why you should have admin.

Not like.

"I want admin because i help people alot, and i reqruit. I'm also active all the time.
I know i'll be a good administrator"

Thats what a fucking 7 year old kid would say. "Do you want the cookie?" "Yes!" "do you promise to behave" "yes".

Why people write long application its because it shows. Deducation, effort and passion.

If you would write a 10 sentence long CV and go to seek a job, you would end cleaning McDonalds.

So now, Happy? And You Said you're from Canada. My English beats your's and that is a fucking disgrace.

-Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Torii, Administrator Applicant   Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:52 pm

All i saw in that last message was, -offensive towards me, called me a "fucking 7 year old"
and you call me a disgrace. rofl... shows how much you deserve admin... psh
Back to top Go down
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Torii, Administrator Applicant   Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Lol, learn to read.

Mainly I wrote my own text, not copied from you in anyway. And i said that a person that would write like that would be a freaking 7 years old. Since you didnt write it, you aint.

There we go, another point to me.

And no i said that "MY" english beats yours that the action of "MY english beating YOUR" english is a disgrace, not that YOU are a disgrace.

2-0 to Admin Dave, there you, reasons why I am Admin, i'm competent.

-Dave
Back to top Go down
Santa

PostSubject: Re: Torii, Administrator Applicant   Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Torii B wrote:
All i saw in that last message was, -offensive towards me, called me a "fucking 7 year old"
and you call me a disgrace. rofl... shows how much you deserve admin... psh

And it shows how much you deserve mod by acusing me for hacking you with no proof, You both spammed ALOT ingame about me doing it and you said in several threads on the forums that I did it.
Mayby you should relax for once?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Torii, Administrator Applicant   Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:12 am

??? what is with people and saying we are "spamming" who care its like your acting like your gonna die or something if we don't stop. settle down plz
Back to top Go down
Santa

PostSubject: Re: Torii, Administrator Applicant   Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:15 am

Torii.

Even you said that you were spamming at home. So stop playing innocent in everything and accept it.

And im acting like im gonna die, if you read what i said in my last post you can see that I was pretty calm.
Back to top Go down
yow

PostSubject: Re: Torii, Administrator Applicant   Torii, Administrator Applicant EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:54 pm

lol... wats with all the arguing between staff.
just all get along?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torii, Administrator Applicant   Torii, Administrator Applicant Empty

Back to top Go down

Torii, Administrator Applicant
Page 1 of 1